RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT:
- The Chief Financial Officer serves chairperson and member of various boards and committees within the Conference, and promoting continuity with the total denominational organizations and institutions.
- Receiving and disturbing all funds in harmony with the actions of the Conference Executive Committee and denominational policy.
- Overseeing the auditing process of churches, schools, and other organizations associated with the Conference.
- Preparing and presenting financial statements.
- Directing and counseling in the financial planning and operating of the Conference.
- Developing and monitoring the Conference operating and capital improvement budgets.