Men’s Ministry is an intentional attempt to bring men to God so they can make their way to God’s eternal kingdom. Men’s ministry concentrates on the male to better define and minister to the specific needs of the gender. By highlighting the roles of men, men’s ministry can touch on and improve the lives of men in ways that no other ministry can.
This men’s ministries training curriculum, developed by North American Division Men’s Ministries, includes ten modules written by men’s ministries professionals..
The ten training modules include:
- Biblical Foundations of Men’s Ministry
- Effective Men’s Ministry in the Local Church
- What Men Are Like and What They Need
- A Man’s Connection to God
- The Man of God as a Husband
- The Man of God as a Father
- The Man of God at Work
- Men of God in Groups: Support and Accountability
- The Man of God in Action: Disciple and Evangelist
- Successful Men’s Ministry Events